Save the Date for the SPDDS 2019 Midwinter Meeting!
Date: Friday, January 18, 2019
Location: the University of St. Thomas Anderson Student Center
Presenter: Uche Odiatu, DDS
Dr. Odiatu has a DMD Doctor of Dental Medicine. He is a professional member of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), a Certified Personal Trainer with the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NCSA) and the Canadian Association of Fitness Professionals (CanFitPro). He is the co-author of Fit for the LOVE of it (c) 2002 and the Miracle of Health (c) 2009 John Wiley (hardcover) & (c) 2015 Harper Collins & has lectured in Canada, the USA, the Caribbean, the UK and Europe.
He’s been the invited guest on over 400 TV and radio shows from ABC 20/20, Canada CTV AM, Breakfast TV to Magic Sunday Drum FM in Texas.
This high energy healthcare professional & dad of four, has done educational sessions for:
- Professional Convention Managers Association Convening Leaders Annual
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Hygienist Association
- Canadian Revenue Agency
- Great-West Life Assurance
- Yankee Dental Congress
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Canadian Association of Fitness Professionals
- Dentistry LIVE United Kingdom